Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hey everyone, I thought my first post should say a little bit about me, so here goes nothing. I am 19 years old and am currently a student at the University of Alberta studying Human Ecology. I am majoring in clothing and textiles and working on a minor in fashion merchandising. I also recently received my diploma in journalism from Grant MacEwan. I’ve studied in Warsaw, Poland and even wrote for a newspaper there and also interned at the Fort Saskatchewan Record. I love fashion, and love to see what other people are influenced by in terms of fashion. I can appreciate other people’s sense of style even if their style is completely opposite mine. If I had the money I would buy trendy Prada jackets, and pricey Louboutins, but H&M, Winners, and some craft stores will have to suffice until I start making the big bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment